About this Event
Add to calendar
Join Gwinnett County Public Library for this exciting opportunity for adults who enjoy reading! How do you participate? It’s easy!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you want to join in.
- We will send you a reminder and a link you click on to join the night of the event.
- Download a free copy of the book by visiting gwinnett.bibliocommons.com, or purchase a copy from your favorite bookstore.
- Read the book, and join the online meeting on the planned date/time by using your laptop, phone, iPad, etc.
- You will be able to let the moderator, Vivian, know when you want to speak or you can type your comments in the chat box.
The following is our current book club schedule:
- Tuesday, September 15 at 7:00 pm – Birdcage Walk by Helen Dunmore
- Tuesday, October 20 at 7:00 pm – Disoriental by Négar Djavadi
- Tuesday, November 17 at 7:00 pm – Freya by Anthony Quinn
For more information, visit ATLReads.org.