- Explore Gwinnett Events
- Event Details
This is a past event.
Opening Day of LanierWorld Winter Adventure and Magical Lights Tour at Lanier Islands
On Friday, November 18, Southern lakeside destination – Lanier Islands – reveals its latest edition of LanierWorld Winter Adventure. Set inside the Islands’ lakefront entertainment district, Winter Adventure 2016 promises to be bigger, better and more affordable than ever before!
This holiday season, admission to the Magical Lights Tour at Winter Adventure is just $45 per car (up to 10 passengers). Advance purchase on the LanierWorld website is just $36 per car. For no additional charge, guests are invited to stop at the Holiday Village to enjoy visits with Santa, beloved holiday classics on one of the biggest flat screens in town, opportunities to dine on tasty holiday treats and special viewings of the Live Nativity. Unlimited ride wristbands for the “adventure” portion of LanierWorld Winter Adventure – including snow play zones, speed slides, bubble skating and unlimited carnival rides – are just $29.99 per adult/child above 36” and children under 36” are FREE after 5 p.m. For added savings, LanierWorld partners offer $5 off coupons that can be applied at the gate and inside LanierWorld – so a coupon holder can save $5 off their Magical Lights Tour admission and another $5 off a Winter Adventure wristband. Discount coupons are available at participating Publix, Quick Trip and McDonalds locations.
LanierWorld Winter Adventure 2016 will comprise:
- A festive driving tour through seven miles of twinkling holiday light displays, leading all the way to Santa’s Village inside LanierWorld
- Snow play zones, speed slides and bubble skating to put the “adventure” in Winter Adventure
- A collection of classic Carnival Rides – representing fun for the whole family
- Holiday shorts and full-length feature films on the 5-story Spectacular Screen
- Visits with Santa so guests can share their Christmas wish list
- Chances to check off those Holiday Shopping Lists with a wide selection inside Bucky’s Gift Shop
- An assortment of Favorite Holiday Dishes and Treats at a number of restaurants and eateries throughout LanierWorld
- Opportunities to roast marshmallows and construct s’mores at fire pits throughout LanierWorld
- Live Nativity – presented nightly November 18-December 23 (excluding November 24) by Cross Pointe Church inside the Grand Hall
- Holiday stay and play packages that include Breakfast with Santa, Elf Tuck-ins, admission to Winter Adventure and deluxe accommodations at Legacy Lodge, Legacy Villas or Legacy LakeHouses
- And so much more!
LanierWorld Winter Adventure is open starting Friday, November 18, 2016 through January 8, 2017. To view hours, check out the entertainment schedule, learn more about available holiday packages or purchase passes to Winter Adventure, prospective guests of Lanier Islands are invited to visit www.lanierislands.com or call 770-945-8787.