About this Event
Seek Duluth is getting a fun new twist! Be sure to read the rules below before joining the scavenger hunt. This is a fun (and free) walkable scavenger hunt around Duluth. Check out the rules below and turn on your notifications because these hidden treasures will be claimed fast!
Rules of the game:
1. This is a 7 clue hunt. You must complete all steps for your chance to win a prize. The very first clue will be posted on the City of Duluth, Georgia - City Hall Facebook page. From there, all other clues will be within 2 block walking radius.
2. Each location will include a sign with your next clue and one or two letters that you will need to write down.
3. At the end of the hunt, you will use the letters you collected along the way to unscramble the code words to claim your prize.
4. City staff will greet at the final destination where you can guess the phrase. If guessed correctly, you will randomly select your prize by drawing a number.
5. The hunt will officially end when all prizes have been claimed.
Please note, there are currently 32 prizes. Only the first 32 groups to complete the hunt will received a prize but everyone is welcome to participate.
To ensure everyone has a chance to participate in this fun scavenger hunt, only one prize may be redeemed per family/household/group. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult to claim their treasure.
If you are a local artist, shop or restaurant who is interested in donating an item for the hunt, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: All events are subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions and regulations during the planning process.
0 people are interested in this event